Re: Request Vendor ID

  • Subject: Re: Request Vendor ID
  • From: "nightrader2k" <nightrader2k@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 05:12:00 -0000

Kevin,

Yes he does, I do not use HomeSeer, but I am in fact using it in my
HouseBot setup, so no it is not depended per say, but it is built with the
idea that you will be using it with HomeSeer. The connector I am build will
be completely standalone. I intend on making it configurable through xAP
message instead of though a web interface like Micheal's uses, as well as
making it run as a windows service.

Gene

--- In xAP_developer@xxxxxxx, Kevin Hawkins <yahoogroupskh@...>
wrote:

> Hello Gene,
>
>      Just checking - Michael McSharry  (mcs) does have a 1-wire xAP
> connector . Although it's associated with HomeSeer I don't believe
it's
> dependant on it .. or is it ??

> On 27/07/2010 14:37, nightrader2k wrote:
> >

> > Hello Kevin
> >
> >    Thank you sir.
> >
> >    Yes, it is habit to type it in that case :)
> >
> >    Sorry, I do not have a website, just have not needed one. I am
currently working on a OneWire connector that does not depend on HomeSeer
in anyway. I will be posting it here when it is ready for consumption.  I
am also playing a the idea of a SageTV connector.

> > Good day all,
> > Gene Reeves
> >
> > --- In xAP_developer@xxxxxxx, Kevin Hawkins<yahoogroupskh@>
 wrote:

> >> Hello Gene and welcome...
> >>
> >>     The ID  ggr is yours...   bear in mind that source
addresses are not