Re: Serial bridge availability

  • Subject: Re: Serial bridge availability
  • From: "dbzoo_com" <brett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 18:57:04 -0000

Neil,

As the community doesn't seem to have a solid working bridge I thought I
write one as part of my home automation project.

http://www.dbzoo.com/livebox/xap_bridge

This code is BETA and your welcome to try it out, please let me know how
you get on, I've only done very limited testing, so you may run into bugs
that I have yet to find myself.

Brett