Re: Hi, and Patrick Lidstone website

  • Subject: Re: Hi, and Patrick Lidstone website
  • From: "Daniel Berenguer" <dberenguer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 09:15:07 -0000

Jerome,

You may take a look at libxap, the C library used in most of the opnode
designs.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/opnode

It doesn't provide a very academic API but will let you discard messages on
the fly.

Daniel.

--- In xAP_developer@xxxxxxx, Jerome Kerdreux <jerome.kerdreux@...>
wrote:

> On Sat, 2010-04-24 at 20:34 +0100, brett england wrote:
> > [Attachment(s) from brett england included below]
> >
> > This is the C stuff from Patricks site.
> >
> > Brett
> >

> Thanks Brett, I will appreciate if you can share the Java and Python
> stuff too :)

Behalf Of Jerome Kerdreux
> > Sent: 24 April 2010 15:31
> > To: xAP_developer@xxxxxxx
> > Subject: Re: [xAP_developer] Re: Hi, and Patrick Lidstone website
> >

> > On Sat, 2010-04-24 at 08:53 +0000, Daniel Berenguer wrote:
> > > Hi Jerome,
> > >
> > > Welcome to the xAP community. We'll be happy to know about
your
> > developments and ideas. Please fell free to ask whatever you need
> > know about xAP or its implementations for different platforms.
> > >
> > > I don't know what could be happening to Patrick's website
but, if
> > you're thinking in working on an embeded application, I could
maybe be
> > of some help.
> >
> > Thanks Daniel.
> >
> > In fact right now, I'm stick. I'm looking for some xAP
apps/toolkits