Re: Re: TSC.cmd / id

Hi Per,

Haven't forgotten - just away from home a bit - and very busy -
should get some feedback on those TSC messages to you  shortly -
hopefully some others will too ...

I understand about the pin better now - as I assume the 'output' and
the internal sensor might present different values they will have to be
two different endpoints, one an input and one an output  - maybe as a
hierarchical sub addresses

:output1.pin   and  :output1.sense

The xAP spec places some restrictions on the logical address , I
don't believe this extends to the sub address portion however - maybe
Patrick can confirm ?

"As a consequence of the fact that the logical name uniquely
identifies
a device (or software application), there are constraints imposed on the
allocation of logical names. If a device exists on the xAP network with
a logical name a.b.c, a second device may not use the logical name
a.b.c.d. "

cheers Kevin

sensor used in most ICs. See Figure 11 in http://datasheets.maxim-ic.com/en/ds/DS2406.pdf