Re: TSC.cmd / id

Hello again,

I got some minutes over last night and changed the output. They now looks
as follows. I would very much like some feedback :)

-- Switch-device with four I/O. Two out of four messages shown. Unique UID
for each. Currently using the the BSC schema since it supports on/off
devices, but that's not sufficient since these devices supports both in-
and output mode, with level and activity detection. Suggestions on how to
handle them?

xap-header
{
v=13
hop=1
Source=MSure.xAPGateway.Bigboy:1-Wire.LCDSmallHallway.0
Uid=FF.000001:001F
Class=xAPBSC.info
}
info.state
{
ActivityDetected=0
DetectedLevel=On
LatchState=On
DateTime=20091125182957
}

xap-header
{
v=13
hop=1
Source=MSure.xAPGateway.Bigboy:1-Wire.LCDSmallHallway.1
Uid=FF.000001:0020
Class=xAPBSC.info
}
info.state
{
ActivityDetected=0
DetectedLevel=On
LatchState=On
DateTime=20091125182957
}

--Temperature device
xap-header
{
v=13
hop=1
Source=MSure.xAPGateway.Bigboy:1-Wire.freshair
Uid=FF.000001:0009
Class=TSC.info
}
info.temperature
{
value=11,5
datetime=20091125182900
unit=c
name=freshair
}

--A/D converter, one of three messages shown. Unique UID for each.
xap-header
{
v=13
hop=1
Source=MSure.xAPGateway.Bigboy:1-Wire.humidityattic.0
Uid=FF.000001:0029
Class=TSC.event
}
event.voltage.0
{
Value=4,71
DateTime=20091125184000
}

And lastly, an issue I'm not sure how I should handle. The A/D converter
also has a temperature sensor which is currently being reported as:

xap-header
{
v=13
hop=1
Source=MSure.xAPGateway.Bigboy:1-Wire.humidityattic
Uid=FF.000001:000F
Class=TSC.info
}
info.temperature
{
value=8,3125
datetime=20091125184800
unit=c
name=humidityattic
}

As you can see, it is not marked as a subnode to the 1-Wire.humidityattic
source like the voltage-messages. Is this valid or do I have to make it a
subnode too? The reason it is not already, is that each device interface
(temperature, A/D) are internally published separately and thus translated
into xAP separated from each other.

Cheers,

Per