Cont. TSC.cmd / id

At it seems impossible to reply (messages not being published) I'll
try with a new topic. This is a continuation of http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/xAP_developer/message/2044

I had some minutes left yesterday so I changed the output, it now looks as
follows:

--Temperature device
xap-header
{
v=13
hop=1
Source=MSure.xAPGateway.Bigboy:1-Wire.bathroom
Uid=FF.000001:0004
Class=TSC.info
}
info.temperature
{
value=19,875
datetime=20091125191200
unit=c
name=bathroom
}

--Switch device. Two of two messages shown. Currently using the BSC schema,
but although that one supports on/off devices there are some added pairs.
These devices also support both in- and output on the same pin...any
suggestions on best practice here?

xap-header
{
v=13
hop=1
Source=MSure.xAPGateway.Bigboy:1-Wire.D100000003AE661F.0
Uid=FF.000001:0027
Class=xAPBSC.info
}
info.state
{
ActivityDetected=1
DetectedLevel=On
LatchState=Off
DateTime=20091125191000
}

--Counter device, two of four messages shown.
xap-header
{
v=13
hop=1
Source=MSure.xAPGateway.Bigboy:1-Wire.counterboilerroom.0
Uid=FF.000001:002C
Class=TSC.event
}
event.Count
{
Value=0
DateTime=20091125192700
}

xap-header
{
v=13
hop=1
Source=MSure.xAPGateway.Bigboy:1-Wire.counterboilerroom.1
Uid=FF.000001:002D
Class=TSC.event
}
event.Count
{
Value=1
DateTime=20091125192800
}

-- A/D converter. Two of three messages shown.
xap-header
{
v=13
hop=1
Source=MSure.xAPGateway.Bigboy:1-Wire.humidityattic.0
Uid=FF.000001:0029
Class=TSC.event
}
event.voltage
{
Value=4,73
DateTime=20091125193500
}

xap-header
{
v=13
hop=1
Source=MSure.xAPGateway.Bigboy:1-Wire.humidityattic.1
Uid=FF.000001:002A
Class=TSC.event
}
event.voltage
{
Value=3,11
DateTime=20091125193500
}

Lasty, the A/D converter also has a temperature sensor, which is currently
not reported as a subnode as the voltages:

xap-header
{
v=13
hop=1
Source=MSure.xAPGateway.Bigboy:1-Wire.humidityattic
Uid=FF.000001:000F
Class=TSC.event
}
event.temperature
{
value=8,78125
datetime=20091125193900
unit=c
name=humidityattic
}

The reason is that the device interfaces (temperature, A/D) are read
separatly and thus translated separate from eachother. I'm not sure how to
best handle this, but had thoughts to add another layer to all nodes;
<name>.temperature; <name>.analog etc. This would group them
nicely. Any comments on this?

Cheers,

Per