Floorplan 1.5 vs TSC schema

Hi!

I'm slowly working on my 1-wire to xAP connector in java. My window blinds
(BSC) are almost working properly, only a little tweaking left. I'm now
trying to do temperature reporting (using DS18B20). I generate periodic
TSC.info messages like the following :

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF777701
class=TSC.info
source=elperepa.xap2ow.1:temperature.salon
}
info.temperature
{
unit=c
value=19
}

In floorplan, I had to create a raw device and it's working properly. In
the "Re-Detect" page, the help mentions Basic, Telemetry and raw.
I though floorplan autodetected TSC, as it does for BSC, but maybe not. Can
anyone confirm that I there's a page like Basic for TSC devices or do I
have to create them via the "Raw" page?

Even if I have to enter them manually, Floorplan does a great job! It's
really fantastic. A friend of mine is doing everything in VB6 (1-wire &
display of values) and its project is a "monster" of code and
only accessible from a single computer. It's so much easier with
floorplan.I'll have to convince him to switch to xAP.  It shouldn't be
difficult :-).

Thanks

Patrick