Re: xAP Framework - xFx v2 beta released

  • Subject: Re: xAP Framework - xFx v2 beta released
  • From: Jon Payne <jgpayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 07:47:04 +0000 (GMT)

Hey Edward,

Just wanted to give you a quick "thanks" for the xFx v2
framework.

Up until now I've done all my xAP code in Java (for the TINI which I keep
meaning to release but like most people I suppose I get so little time to
develop hobby stuff that it's making very very slow progress) but
downloaded xFx the other day, along with Visual C# Express and wrote my
first C# application (C# and .NET look great from what I have seen so far)
in about 1 hour (took me a while to google for c# delegate's) - verry
impressed.

I knocked up a xap viewer for my test - wow, so little code needed.

Thanks,
Jon