What's going on!?

  • Subject: What's going on!?
  • From: "Alistair Watkins" <yhg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 23:44:04 -0000

Guys!

I am a HA developer, mainly just stuff for my own use, and every time
i try and implement xAP I run into problems with your online
resources.

I know xAP is an open protocol but surely you should arrange to have
one site that holds all the protocol info and also the core bits as
well.

Whenever I go to use xAP I follow the links across all the sites and
always end up at a server down page.  It used to be the HA section
of  Patrick.lidstone.net, but recently I cant get on
xapframework.net.

It's really frustrating as I'd really like to make better use of your
protocol but always seem to have to code everything from the spec,
from scratch.  Nightmare!

Anyway, sorry about the rant, it's just very frustrating! Ever
thought of trying to bring it all together?  The wikki approach seems
a good one though!

Sorry,

Alistair