Re: Re: java xAPlib bug

Patrick wrote:
> There were some bug fixes which should be reflected in the current
> source on the webserver. I can't remember off-hand if these address
> the issues you raise, and don't have time to investigate them right at
> this minute. You might want to check you have the latest source.

Again yes please but read below...

> I would also respectfully remind folk that this is exactly why the
> code is open source - if there are issues, you can look at the code
> and fix it, or otherwise improve it.
Yup but where is the source Luke ? I can't find nothing on sourceforge
(albeit 3 years old) / freshmeat.
> From time to time I get e-mails
> which suggest that I am in some way obliged to support the material I
> have published.
LOL Not from me mate I have had a niggle @ you in the past but hell
you've contributed enough to the project in terms of C, Java etc

> Whilst I do my best to support xAP and the community,
> and will continue to do so, in common with the other members I am not
> paid for, nor am I under any obligation, to do so. That said I also
> welcome constructive feedback - thanks.

OK here's one - " You're code is broken - can you fix it please "
- Just
kidding I understand you have other commitments but share the load and
we'll be happy to help.

Cheers,
Shaf