been used extensively by a lot of developers and Edward is currently
maintaining it.  The available hubs and Viewer were written using this.
There is a .Net 2.0 version due literally in the next few days.  It can
be downloaded from a mirror we took of SB's files now at www.mi4.biz
(link top RHS to xAP Framework and second page has sources / docs etc).

There are also two Active X's - Patricks plus James has one (xAP
Intranet OCX) on his mi4 site.  Myself I am mostly VB6 based although  I
use an adaption of Patricks C libraries for my embedded stuff.   There
are also some Perl and Python bits out there but the latter certainly is
not an active tool.  The SlimServer xAP conduit is written in Perl.

Kevin

Shaf Ali wrote:
> Ping
>
> Just want to know if there are any more APIs out there other than
Patricks ?