xAPVMail - Schema review appreciated

  • Subject: xAPVMail - Schema review appreciated
  • From: "darrenp_lock" <darrenlock@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 21:33:51 -0000

It's really early days, but, as a result of some work I have been
doing
to create a Vista MCE front end to Asterisk Voice Mail I have spun off
a xAP Gateway to Asterisk VMail (xAPVMail). I would appreciate it if
somebody could give the schema I am using a quick once over. All
comments gatefully received.

Details of this project can be found on my Website at:
http://www.darrensgarage.com/Home/tabid/53/EntryID/16/Default.aspx

The schema can be accessed and commented on in the forum at:
http://www.darrensgarage.com/nodezero/Downloads/tabid/106/forumid/4/thre
adid/5/scope/posts/Default.aspx

You will need to register at the portal first before you will be able
to access the schema & comment. When the schema has firmed up (and I've
learnt the error of my ways) I'll post the schema in the group.

Thank you. Darren.
http://www.darrensgarage.com/nodezero