Input latches activity in the BSC schema

I'm developing a xAP/xPL - 1Wire embedded gateway that, onced
finished, should let work with a complex 1-Wire network at a high
level (BSC schema).

For those that don't know 1-Wire, some chips with binary PIOs can
report activity from its pins too. I mean that not only logic state is
reported but also whether any change in the pin state has occurred.
For example, an input could be configured as binary input or latched
input:

Internal states
----------------------------------
Button state        Logic input        Latched input
-------------      -------------      ---------------
Released                off                off
Pushed                  on                 on
Kept pushed             on                 off
Released                off                on
Kept released           off                off

Latched inputs could be used for security applications. They are more
sensitive than logic inputs. On the other hand, typical logic inputs
are better for state (button, light, doors, ...) monitoring. Ok, my
question is the following:

How could I report a latched input event in the BSC schema? I don't
want to report all ON/OFF changes because as you see, a binary change
in a simple sensor could report up to 4 events (on, off, on, off).
I've thought in sending only "ON" events and consider that the
normal
state of a latched input is "OFF". Any query to this input should
cause the controller to send its real state (usually OFF).
Nevertheless, I guess this consideration doesn't marry very well with
the BSC schema.

Another possibility could be to send a xAP BSC event with state=on and
text=activity but again maybe we sould report text=no activity once
the input latch siwtches to off.

Is there any way of sending only "ON" events with the xAP BSC
schema?
The intention of this question is to avoid sending irrelevant xAP
messages.

Thanks again for your support,

Daniel.