Wiki

  • Subject: Wiki
  • From: James <james@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 20:00:12 +0100

Hi,

Could I ask all xAP developers to have a look at areas on the xAP Wiki
that relate to their software and schemas  and check the content is up
to date and accurate. A lot of the content was copied from the old
website and quite possibly things got missed. I know there should be
more pages in there than there are! Also is anyone has a bored few
minutes and wants to create some pages it would be most appreciated.
If you don't have a wiki acount and would like to add content then just
drop me a mail off list and I'll sort the account out straight away.

Areas to look at would be:

Applications:
http://www.xapautomation.org/wiki/index.php/xAP_Applications

Schema
http://www.xapautomation.org/wiki/index.php/Schema

xAP Websites
http://www.xapautomation.org/wiki/index.php/xAP_Websites

and if you have some nice guides or howtos
http://www.xapautomation.org/wiki/index.php/How-To%27s

Many thanks

James