Re: Slimserver PI

  • Subject: Re: Slimserver PI
  • From: "lexfordparc" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 14:29:32 -0000

Kevin,

Sorry now realise it would probably be more useful if I actually listed
the broken links as and when I came across them.

The tricky bit was trying to install the xAP Framework and use the GUI
hub. As the docs referred to the original site rather than the mirror.

Anyway, what time are the Tueday meetings?

Thanks,

Paul
--- In xAP_developer@xxxxxxx, "KevinT" <kevin@...> wrote:

> "Finally, it is quite frustrating trying to locate things with
the xAP
> Framework site being unavailable"
> This is very regrettable, A lot of effort has been made to provide
> alternative sources of information.
> The wiki

http://www.xapautomation.org/wiki/index.php/xAP_Home_Automation_protocol
is
> good starting point although there may be some links there to
xAPFramework
> which no longer work.
> If there is a particular connector or application that you need, then
James

<http://www.mi4.biz/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=41>
> &d_op=viewdownload&cid=41
> For anything else, please ask on this or the other Yahoo group.
> Also we have a regular "chat" on a Tuesday evening where all
are
welcome