xAP serial probe/converter

  • Subject: xAP serial probe/converter
  • From: "g8kmh" <g8kmh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 16:11:41 -0000

As I know there are probably more than a few Modtronix SBC45EC boards
lying around doing nothing, I have some code which puts the xAP UDP
Ethernet packets out on the serial port and vice versa.

Clearly with high throughputs the 57.6K serial isn't going to keep up
with the 10Mbps Ethernet but I have found it useful to see what is
_really_ on the bus.

There are probably some other applications where it could be of use.

Drop me a mail if you want the hex.

Lehane