Re: Help with Intranet OCX

  • Subject: Re: Help with Intranet OCX
  • From: "zocalodiscreto" <estratos@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:14:04 -0000

James,

I'm turning around this problem several days and I can't imagine why
(in my case) xapintranet.ocx only works in those PCs where the
HomeSeer xAP conduit is installed. I suppose it has something to do
with a DLL that xapintranet needs. I do register the ocx in Windows.

Thanks,

Daniel

--- In xAP_developer@xxxxxxx, "zocalodiscreto"
<estratos@f...> wrote:
> Thanks a lot James.
>
> It seems to work fine now.
>
> Daniel.
>
> --- In xAP_developer@xxxxxxx, James <james@m...> wrote:
> > Daniel,
> >
> > There was a bug with that property which stopped it being set,
> this is
> > now fixed. I've uploaded v 0.2 to mi4.biz which also includes
some
> other
> > fixes as well as general improvements. One thing to note is that
> > xAPUseHubPort must be set before the .SystemStartup is called
> otherwise
> > it will have no effect
> >
> > Let me know how you get on
> >
> > James
> >
> > zocalodiscreto wrote:
> >
> > >James, I'm playing with your Intranet OCX. I want to develop
> very
> > >easy monitor that should run without a hub (it should be the
only
> XAP
> > >application in the machine). I think I need to do
xAPUseHubPort
=