Re: xAP Schema Questions

That will be very nice, I look forward to that,

Adding a source name to the subaddress part of the application
address is ideal. It cleanly shows that you have one application serving
several endpoints (each zone).  Yes you will have to create a unique UID
for each zone but only differing in the last two digits for example

UID=FF222200 could be your whole application and is where you should
orginate heartbeats from
UID=FF222201 could be the first zone eg
source=slyfox.jrmc.<servername>:LivingRoom
UID=FF222202 could be the second zone eg
source=slyfox.jrmc.<servername>:BedRoom

Target=slyfox.jrms.<servername>:* would address all your zones as one
Target=slyfox.jrms.<servername> would address the main application
Target=slyfox.jrms.<servername>:> would address everything

Sneak preview... Please in your code make allowances for UID's to be of
varying lengths in xAP (and therefore to be able later in your code to
insert delimiters).  In the next release of the xAP spec we are likley
to increase the length of the UID and probably add delimiters between
the various components   eg UID=FF.2222:01   where each component part
can now be of an increased length. The last component part (currently at
2 digits for the sub address ) is where we are hitting restrictions
currently and is where people need more address space.   THIS IS NOT
CONFIRMED AS THE FINAL AGREED SPEC YET but it is likley to be of this
style.  Hubs will need to be modified to support the new format BTW.

Kevin