Re: Intranet OCX 0.4 released

--------------030100040205080801050901

Sorry Glenn, forgot about your request. The changes i made for this
release will  make the function easy to add though. One thing it will
need is a raw xAP message feed, if I provide a Public function can you
just give it copies of incoming messages? Without this it will  be
unable to track other webservers.
Then you'll need to send a web.service query at startup and the
occasional web.server info messages.
I am assuming you can get the raw xAP message from the xFx libraries, if
not could you let me know how a web.server message could be transferred
to the ocx. ( I have no experience of .net or the framework so not quite
sure how it works in practice, sry)

Ta
James
Sullivan, Glenn wrote:
> "Ability to enable the webserver but disable involvement in the
> Intranet system"
>
> Would this allow me to use the Intranet portions, but not the xAP
> portions?
>
> I have quite a few xAPplications that I would intranet enable, but I'm
> fairly well hooked on xFx for my xAP pieces...
>
> TIA,
>

> Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I MCDBA
> David Clark Company Inc.

Behalf Of *James
> *Sent:* Monday, October 10, 2005 9:40 AM
> *To:* xAP_developer@xxxxxxx
> *Subject:* [xAP_developer] Intranet OCX 0.4 released
>
> An updated intranet ocx is now available from www.mi4.biz
>
> This update adds the following features:
> URLs that start full_ have the intranet header removed. This allows
> nice popups or iframes etc
> Ability to deliver XML as well as HTML pages from your code (AJAX)
> Added xAP Source address matching function, which covers all the
> wildcarding options
> Function to convert a date into the xAP standard YYYYMMDDHHMMSS format
> easily
> Ability to enable the webserver but disable involvement in the
> Intranet system
> Function added to allow raw xAP message sending
>
> It's backwards compatible with existing applications too
>
> Enjoy
>
> James

>     *  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

--------------030100040205080801050901

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN">
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
</head>

Sorry Glenn, forgot about your request. The changes i made for this
release will&nbsp; make the function easy to add though. One thing it
will
need is a raw xAP message feed, if I provide a Public function can you
just give it copies of incoming messages? Without this it will&nbsp; be
unable to track other webservers.<br>
Then you'll need to send a web.service query at startup and the
occasional web.server info messages.<br>
I am assuming you can get the raw xAP message from the xFx libraries,
if not could you let me know how a web.server message could be
transferred to the ocx. ( I have no experience of .net or the framework
so not quite sure how it works in practice, sry)<br>
Ta<br>
James<br>
Sullivan, Glenn wrote:
cite="mid6CB30C66E9552649B89429C82FAF5EDE01E04C22@xxxxxxx"
type="cite">
">
name="GENERATOR">
class="753055913-10102005"><font
color="#0000ff" face="Arial"
size="2">"<font color="#505050"
face="Times New Roman" size="3">Ability to enable
the webserver but
disable involvement in the Intranet
class="753055913-10102005"></span>&nbsp;</div>
class="753055913-10102005"><font
color="#0000ff" face="Arial"
size="2">Would this allow me to use the
Intranet portions, but not the xAP
class="753055913-10102005"></span>&nbsp;</div>
class="753055913-10102005"><font
color="#0000ff" face="Arial" size="2">I
have quite a few xAPplications
that I would intranet enable, but I'm fairly well hooked on xFx for my
class="753055913-10102005"></span>&nbsp;</div>
class="753055913-10102005"><font
color="#0000ff" face="Arial"
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->
MCDBA<br>
David Clark Company Inc. </font></p>
align="left" lang="en-us">
<hr tabindex="-1"><font face="Tahoma"
size="2"><b>From:</b>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:xAP_developer@xxxxxxx";>xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>
[<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:xAP_developer@xxxxxxx";>mailto:xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>]
<b>On
Behalf Of </b>James<br>
<b>To:</b> <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:xAP_developer@xxxxxxx";>xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a><br>
<b>Subject:</b> [xAP_developer] Intranet OCX 0.4
released<br>
intranet ocx is now
available from <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="http://www.mi4.biz";>www.mi4.biz</a><br>
This update adds the following features:<br>
URLs that start full_ have the intranet header removed. This allows
nice popups or iframes etc<br>
Ability to deliver XML as well as HTML pages from your code
(AJAX)<br>
Added xAP Source address matching function, which covers all the
wildcarding options<br>
Function to convert a date into the xAP standard YYYYMMDDHHMMSS format
easily<br>
Ability to enable the webserver but disable involvement in the Intranet
system<br>
Function added to allow raw xAP message sending<br>
It's backwards compatible with existing applications too<br>
Enjoy<br>
James<br>

<!-- **begin egp html banner** -->

width:500px;">
<hr style="border-bottom:1px; width:500px;
text-align:left;">
<tt>YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS</tt>
<ul>
<tt><li type=square>&nbsp;Visit your group "<a
href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xAP_developer";>xAP_developer</a>"
on the web.<br>&nbsp;</tt>
<tt><li type=square>&nbsp;To unsubscribe from this group,
<tt><li type=square>&nbsp;Your use of Yahoo! Groups is
subject to the <a href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>Yahoo!
Terms of Service</a>.</tt>
</ul>
width:500px;">
<hr style="border-bottom:1px; width:500px;
text-align:left;">

<!-- **end egp html banner** -->

--------------030100040205080801050901--