From: Stuart Booth [mailto:lists@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 27 March 2005 22:23
To: xAP_developer@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [xAP_developer] xFx Error

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 18:38:56 +0100, "Paul Barrett"
<pbarrett@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>I have been working on my connector for the last few days and now that
it
is
>writing quite a lot of messages to the GUI Runtime display the
following
>error is occurring from time to time.

[munch]

>Any ideas? Or is it just that I'm writing to many messages to the
display?

Oh, it's not you, that's a long standing error of mine that I've only
ever seen now and then and never looked into too deeply. It's not
terribly reproduceable from what I recall.

Just ignore it for now if you can, it's a 'feachur' ;-) I'll dig it up
if I can.

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/