From: Edward Pearson=20
To: xAP_developer@xxxxxxx=20
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 9:11 PM
Subject: [xAP_developer] Total Telematics board

A flurry of messages recently concerning the Total Telematics single boar=
d computer on ukha_d.

Looks like an ideal xAP host - but I note that it uses the same processor=
as the WebBrick so does that mean it has the same UDP issues that preculde=
it from xAP on UDP? Are the WebBrick's UDP problems hardware dependent or =
to do with the IP stack? Not sure if the stack is the same between the
two.=
Mark, you maybe the most qualified to comment (but please keep your views =
on cars out of this thread!)

Edward