[Fwd: Re: xAPFramework BSC Schema]

  • Subject: [Fwd: Re: xAPFramework BSC Schema]
  • From: Kevin Hawkins <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:37:03 +0000

Hi Paul,

Which language are you using with .Net  ?  I have an 'unfinished'
BSC skeleton app written in VB6 - all the xAP and the BSC stuff afaik is
complete and working - if you were using VB.net maybe this would provide
some basis for porting at least the schema handling aspects..  The
applications has full source code.

Kevin

 http://www.xapframework.net/