Re: Re: Patrick's VB ActiveX development kit

P's site seems to be only available during lunar eclipses during a leap
year I'm afraid ;-)

Are you looking for something inparticular ?  Lots of us have offline
copies of things and there are some mirrored areas on James' site
www.mi4.biz - the OCX is on there if that's what you're after (or on
www.ascentium.co/uk/xap/ )  - I have the extra 'example' files if you
need those...

Kevin