Re: Wiki Admin

I can see the details from here.
http://wiki.xapautomation.org/tiki-index.php?page=XapNetCallerID
Page looks fine to me. Can only download the attatchment if I'm logged
in though. You could upload it to a file gallery then link to it using
the wiki markup gui (external link seems to work the best), this would
make it available to anyone viewing the page.

I've tweaked the permissions to make you a "developer", don't
know if
that'll help with your previewing problem. What browser are you using?

Max

Sullivan, Glenn wrote:

> OK... I just spent the last 15 minutes editing the xAPNetCallerID
page,
> only to get "permission denied" when I tried to preview it.
>
> Grrrr... ;-) I should learn to compose in Notepad and copy/paste into
> the wiki box.
>
> Guess it'll have to wait... Work calls.
>
> Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
> David Clark Company Inc.
Behalf Of max adamiec
> Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 1:24 PM
> To: xAP_developer@xxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [xAP_developer] Wiki Admin
>
> All done. :)
>
> Max
>
> Sullivan, Glenn wrote:
>
> > Max is going to delete my account, and I'll just sign up again...
> >

> > Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
> > David Clark Company Inc.
Behalf Of Stuart Poulton
> > Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 12:53 PM
> > To: xAP_developer@xxxxxxx
> > Subject: Re: [xAP_developer] Wiki Admin
> >
> > Glenn,
> >
> > I'll look into it, in the mean time you can post on the main xap
site,
> > and
> > also to the list.
> >
> > Stuart