Re: Memory leaks and things

Kevin Hawkins wrote:

>So  it does appear the OCX may have a memory
>leak unless we are supposed to handle this ourselves somehow (? dont
>think so..)

I wonder - having received a xAP message event and done some recovery of
the params how does the OCX know we are finished with it ? Is this
explicit when you handle the next incoming message event - and therefore
the OCX should purge the previous message buffer ? (or should we purge
it) .   If incoming messages were arriving faster than my code could
handle them I could see this buffer expanding but I don't think this is
the issue as just sending xAP messages very slowly also exhibits memory
increases ....  I am flooding the network currently at 1K messages per
minute - which is interestingly far less than the 3500 I achieved
before.in this same Mapper loop, not sure why this speed decrease yet...