Re: TelCanto V1.1.3

Here are a couple of sample xAP messages that reflect the schema below
for those not using TelCanto (shame on you) but looking to support the
reveised schema .  My thoughts..

Should we represent times in ms, either instead of or in addition to the
existing times ?

Do we need anything that shows the length and number of entries in the
whole playlist ?

Do we need to be able to easily get at the 'next playing' info - or is
it sufficient to be able to query teh curreny playlsit entries ? (which
I think it probably is)

These are the event messages one for the audio.transport event  (
currently every sec)  - and one for now.playing (every 10 secs)

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FFABCD00
class=xAP-Audio.Transport.Event
source=TelGen.TelCanto.Lightning
}
Audio.Transport
{
elapsed=01:57
shuffle=songs
state=playing
repeat=all
duration=04:28
}

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FFABCD00
class=xAP-Audio.Playlist.Event
source=TelGen.TelCanto.Lightning
}
Now.Playing
{
formatted_date=27 January 2005
datetime=20050127193537
formatted_time=19:35:37
title=Open Your Eyes
artist=Angelique Kidjo
tracks=1
genre=Ethnic
duration=04:28
album=Oremi
path=\\Nas-lacie\joes stuff\Music\Angelique Kidjo\Oremi\07 - Open
Your Eyes - Angelique Kidjo.mp3
index=1
}