Re: Case sensitivity...

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:46:02 -0000, "Edward Pearson"
<edward.mailgroup@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>I agree, and that's how all my code is written.

Mine too. I will always *preserve* case in the value section of the
pairs. xFx tends to lose case and order in the key name area however
(target= and Source= for instance), but doesn't do any case sensitive
comparisons there either (unless you find a bug as I know a few have
discovered in the past).

--
Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/