Re: TelCanto V1.1.3

Hi Malcolm,

Nope I haven't yet Malcolm but I have got the xAPWinAMP connector
implementing all the messages you should need. I have been studying the
xAP interaction between TelCanto to TelCanto (which does work) and
trying to decide at which point mine differs.. TelCanto seems to go
through a few start/stop steps and the current/next track detail gets
interleaved a little in its reporting.  I should be looking at this
again over this weekend so will feedback a little more.
I am thinking that the frequency of transport.event should be
dropped , maybe to 1 every 10 secs or even probably even 1/minute when
player is stopped though, same with playlist.event.
Currently in WinAMP I have implemented a specific trackchange event
too.  The xAPWinAMP is incomplete but (should) be useable enough for
driving as a xAP player from telCanto so if you'd like a version 'in
progress' let me know.   It is just some of the playlist management that
is missing although add, delete and index is there.  Eventually you will
be able to read the track detail of any playlist entry by index and move
tracks around or insert at any specific position, plus drive mu'tiple
WinAMP instances on one or more PC's.

Kevin