RE: TelCanto V1.1.3

  • Subject: RE: TelCanto V1.1.3
  • From: "Malcolm Green" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 22:44:40 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_010C_01C51542.44054CB0

Hi Kevin,

The xAP player implementation currently works as follows:

- issue an Audio.Playlist/Playlist.Track Play command
- wait up to 5 seconds for the state to change to Playing, as signalled by
an Audio.Transport event
- on timeout, report an error and move on to the next track.

It sounds as though the Audio.Transport.Event is either not being sent, or
is not being interpreted by TelCanto.  Note that the Audio.Transport.Event
isn't included in the V2.2 spec so I had to make it up, as described in my
original email.

It just plays one track at a time and doesn't use any playlist mechanism.

Regards,
Malcolm

_____