Re: xAP TivoWebPlus module

At 19:04 22/08/2005, you wrote:
>Has anyone started/planned to start working on a TivoWebPlus module
that
>speaks xAP?

This sounds like a great plan!

>I'm thinking of something that, initially, reports tivo events (daily
>call, remote key presses, start/stop recording, conflicts, etc...) but
>that branching to the ability to receive xAP events as well...
>
>I guess the first step is to actually get a hub running on there...
>Anyone got a recent copy of Patrick's hub source/compiled version?

http://patrick.lidstone.net/ha/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=29

(I hope that the issues that people were previously having with the
site have now been resolved, although I don't have any easy way of
absolutely verifying this for myself)

It should cross compile for the TiVo ok - the makefile includes a
tivo-specific build, and I have had it working on my TiVo just fine
in the past.

Patrick