Re: Proposal for VSCP schema

I Like the form

data.1!=0011223344....
data.2!=1223242556...
data.3!=567890345678...

and it would work good for VSCP Level II data which can be a maximum
of 512-25 bytes which would have made 974 characters if put after one
varaible.

For a parser a long data!=991199299292992.... would be no problem but
for a human user the above form would look much nicer IMHO so I go for
that if no one have other thoughts about it.

For Level II data the binary form is quite stupid in the first place
as the content can be everything from binary data, text, XML etc
depending on the event. The only way I see to code this in xAP is in
the binary form or is there other ways?

/Ake

.