Re: A VSCP schema for xAP

YAP wrote:

>Not a big deal for me so I go for your suggestion. Just try to keep
>eurosource out of things when I do GPL work.

You can have whatever name you want Ake as long as it doesn't represent
to be someone you're not - we generally try to stick with between 4 and
8 letters for individuals - leaving teh shorter letter anmes for the
companies that tend to own them eg IBM etc  .  So you could have AKEVSCP
if you wanted or something. No need to use EUROSRC if it's not involved.

http://www.mi4.biz/modules.php?name=Content&pa=list_pages_categories&cid=2

>2.) Is there an official UDP port for xAP. Have not found anything
>about this in the wiki and in the spec. In Patricks exampe 2222 is
>used. Is this the offical port?

Oh...It's definitely in the spec...many times...

" xAP has been allocated a dedicated UDP port, 3639, on which to
communicate. This port is used in the examples that follow."