Re: OT: New Wiki Page

You can't create a blank page from scratch, first you have to create a
link for it.

Go to
http://wiki.xapautomation.org/tiki-index.php?page=XapApplications-List
this is the main application list.
Create a wiki link there for xAP MSDE Logger __xAP MSDE Logger__ ((xAP
MSDE Logger))  the double underscores bold the text, the double brackets
create a wiki link. Save the page and find your new link, it should
appear as xAP MSDE Logger?, click the question mark and it will take you
to the new page. Add your  text and save.

If you're feeling adventuress, you can have a go at categorising the
page. Thats best done with the admin menu on the left hand side of the
page.

Max