Re: ! Pling data type - Are you 'to spec' ???

Kevin,

My view is that a schema should be allowed to define certain values as
ASCII only.

This view is basically one of self-interest, since I am almost entirely
certain that none of my BSC code supports "!" :-)

I _think_ that xAPLogger does, however, support "!", but would be
grateful if someone with a suitable environment could test.

M.