Re: xAP message flood app

  • Subject: Re: xAP message flood app
  • From: Stuart Booth <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 10:57:10 +0000

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 12:00:18 +0000, Stuart Booth
<lists@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>If this is likely to be of any use to others, I'll tidy it up and pop
>it on my web site. It has applications in stress and throughput
>testing I think. I don't know of any similar type apps out there
>already.

In case this is useful to others, it's now on the xFx site here:

<http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=4>

The actual direct download link is:

<http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=95>

Just point it at a directory full of .xAP messages (xAP Send from the
same page above comes with a sample set, as does the
SlimServerConnector), set a message rate and hit the Start button.

Restart the app if you add more sample messages to the directory, it
caches them internally at the moment.

HTH,

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/