New Wiki Area

Hi All,

With a growing xAP developer base, Max has created a new area on the Wiki
allow listing of "work in progress".

This area is NOT publically viewable, you need to be a registered user, and
then be added to the developer group.

Hopefully with the new area, we'll be able to see whats comming in the
future and possibly gain inspiration from others.

If you're not wiki aware feel free to pass details of anything you'd like
added to this area to either myself or Max, also once you've registered on
the wiki let us know and we'll add you to the developer group.

Also fee free to post if you'd be willing to assist other, or if there's
anything you'd like some help with.

Regards

Stuart