Re: xAP Asterisk question

Hi Andrew..

Patrick Lidstone is your man for this Andrew - there's been a number of
people searching for the Asterisk xAP stuff so it seems a very
desireable application. Patrick's website is still down so I can't even
suggest you look there for the files.  Patrick made a post this week to
the UKHA list saying he now had Outlook integration working via xAP with
Asterisk so I know he's still working on this...

Hopefully he'll post back to you here but also try dropping him a direct
email using the email address on his posts within this list. He also
mentioned to me that he has sent files to interested parties directly
for this - is there any chance of posting them somewhere P as there is a
lot of interest here and it looks like we should promote the Asterisk
xAP linkage as a key application ?  Even I would like a go at setting
Asterisk up. I am sure one of us here has some web space for you to put
the files on ... a  full mirror of your site might be beneficial too ;-)

Kevin