From: Stuart Booth=20
To: xAP_developer@xxxxxxx=20
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: [xAP_developer] xAP Message Viewer v2.0.0.0 beta 1 problem

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:15:14 -0000, "David Buckley"
<db@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>When run I get no messages displayed, though its clearly receiving, as
>the left pane is populated and heartbeats pulsing.
>
>On trying to add columns using the 'View Column Selector' tool I get a
>dialog popup "The code template 'NewColumnDataProvider.cs' could
not
>be read".

Do you happen to have a "Data" directory under the Viewer.exe
location? This should have some subfolders, which should include that
file. Is it present?

I can send you a more recent build to see if that helps too. I'm
guessing it's blank because some of the files are missing. This newer
build is far, far better at reporting problems such as this.

--=20
Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/