xAP Monitor Control

  • Subject: xAP Monitor Control
  • From: "turner228" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 00:10:02 -0000

Hi again

I saw a post by Rupp over on the homeseer board. He had created a vb
exe to turn a monitor screen on/off or start a screen saver

I had a search for the API call and found an example program ( for
the monitor on/off) which I have converted to xAP BSC. It produces
heartbeats, event and info messages and responds to cmd, but not
query ( I haven't done that for my other app yet:) )

So now I can turn my touchscreen's screens off from homeseer using a
xAP message. Might even hook up a motion sensor as well

Its definitely beta, its only an hour old! Anyone want to try it?

Where do I stick these thinks when I am happy with it?