RE: 1wire schema

  • Subject: RE: 1wire schema
  • From: Patrick Lidstone \(Personal e-mail\)
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 12:51:00 +0000

Sorry Stuart, perhaps I'm being thick, but I'm not sure how it really
helps with decoding data from the Weather Station?

Patrick

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=wiFPK3vTMnFkVaqeTzZ37unCBNxiyogIFsJtGhBJwbRwu88y0E5UuGMRm0I7I7oqFRHlKUj7h-ten17tFRKTfLaENm2hSQ">stuart.poulton@a...</a>]
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=c5tThtEGXaPTDLWxkYI-PSMV8WEZLgy5GuyawZcoTUAhsLr6Q6Y1Rn_84RqJnDZqGae87hw0QzsoJap17qhBY08Vzg">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>