Re: xFx plugins

  • Subject: Re: xFx plugins
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 19:41:00 +0000

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:52:40 -0000, "Paul Barrett"
<<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=PkqgkKEkutU53EfjcZELw3UDvWxzwIJ85ieoYt1n5GPOkU2soXp31WsYbkD15qMDz5C70Jw3MpH2lJoNj_LP">pbarrett@r...</a>>
wrote:

>All downloaded and working now!!!

Excellent.

>I've now borrowed a copy of VS.NET 2003 until I get my own in a couple
of
>weeks.
>So things are a little easier now.

I noticed you that must have been when VS.NET 2003 over here didn't
need to convert your solution file.

>No doubt I'll have more problems as time goes on.

Keep posting away with absolutely anything. I can use the problems to
improve things and as the basis for Technical HowTo guides, something
that I do quite enjoy writing, at least to some degree.

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=zHaBJHkqaSIbDo_smc48qgIrN2W5WGipMVKhreYhImuc73csKyIMZBHHTOiJ3MtgjfogeHpZJYn5JDnt2mmlgQ">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net