Updated build of xAPFramework.NET - v1.2.9.5

  • Subject: Updated build of xAPFramework.NET - v1.2.9.5
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 23:05:00 +0000

Hi folks,

This one is primarily for Edward and Paul, so a post here rather than
xAPAutomation I think.

I've uploaded build v1.2.9.5 of xFx. This fixes a number of issues wrt
plugins loaded by the various plugin runtimes.

Change History:

1. Renamed DisplayEventArgs to xAPDisplayEventArgs to maintain naming
consistency throughout all of xFx. Hope this doesn't break your code
too much!
2. Added xAP.Debug, xAP.Error class schema wrappers.
3. Changed some of the exceptions thrown where mandatory fields aren't
present in message blocks from xAPException to
xAPMessageBlockExceptions, to be more specific about the error.
4. Fixed bug where the Vendor name for a plugin was not being read
from the plugin module attributes.
5. Fixed bug where the Instance value you specify for a plugin was
being ignored and the default value (machine name) was always being
used.
6. Fixed some bugs in the config file handling of the UID values of a
header field.
7. Fixed bug that did not adjust the plugin heartbeat when the source
address or UID values were edited.
8. Fixed bug that wasn't providing the raw message data with the
message.

Sorry about #1. This may affect your code, but it's a small little
edit. I really dislike inconsistencies and somehow missed this one.
I'd rather things were kept neat and tidy than allowed to slip.

Available from the usual place:

<<a href="http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=1";>http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=viewdownload&amp;cid=1</a>>

Along with this I have updated all 3 plugin runtime applications;
Console, Windows Service, GUI.

Applications:

<<a href="http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=28";>http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=viewdownload&amp;cid=28\
</a>>

Source:

<<a href="http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=31";>http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=viewdownload&amp;cid=31\
</a>>

Let me know of any problems and I'll get them sorted.

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=6ukNqKoPJIHR_VB08-c3vzwbs1UKmdhP-jW7SNi2d865fbhkaI-kqazZMg1EibNwzK0kg8uA84fWPZrZ4p1x8eEF">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net