Re: xFx plugins

  • Subject: Re: xFx plugins
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 18:37:00 +0000

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 10:18:48 -0000, "Paul Barrett"
<<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=OliRWVWjixJu4zeeSIN4DkEFltPZ8u7JRvP49jrFuqKsAT9tjII9-3R8vGtZ85pAEBB7leSvwpNHHEnGXAhh">pbarrett@r...</a>>
wrote:

>I would now like to port the xFx plugin to the new GUI runtime.
>In doing so I get the following error
> Method not found: Void
>KCS.xAP.Framework.Transport.xAPSender.Send(KCS.xAP.Framework.Message.xAPMess
>age).

I'm not entirely sure what's causing that. But my guess would be a
mismatch between the different versions of everything you're using.

IIRC you're using Visual Studio.NET 2002 (v7.0) rather than v7.1
(2003) aren't you?

I fear that as I'm always updating xFx and its surrounding files you
might have something older somewhere.

I've actually got a new build of everything here almost ready to go
once I've checked it seems okay. This fixes a few problems I've
discovered recently whilst fixing a problem for Edward. It might be
worth giving this a whirl when I get it uploaded and we can then be
sure we're on the same page, and so you only have to update things
once.

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=0eKZg3Ak6PlqXMSEKQqpqw3s0EdVqgswceu4yNu1Se2_9Ya550jLhAYlg0xIOTNAZ-1tRE2mgAoQGwPB2jXPT4SM">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net