RE: Bridging

  • Subject: RE: Bridging
  • From: Ian B
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 09:37:00 +0000

Hi Patrick

If it is commented I would be interested in it for the technique. As you
know I started on the 16F628 in assembler before moving to Atmel and C.

Thanks

Ian

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=dGJA8DfgK5I-iwIDYsCzLOTLXp2MbKtPPm0rYK0BI31VgMNgHGx3vSmMHxVGrHIkoZGSZnxsb7Egv7p0McS_ex8DzQ">pbarrett@r...</a>]
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=DE3qpjkAmK1azf1p4DfmIMCwYjk6t5ItZ_3LR37bVtpIRH6PWHoGJFaTegx19bLY0TAlM0jUSYMnBDqkI5ublKZoEt1daW33">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>