RE: Bridging

  • Subject: RE: Bridging
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 12:26:00 +0000

Hi Paul -

Ahh ! I suppose in an RS232 world that is exactly what should happen
but I can see where it comes from. Does your message then loop endlessly ??

Just on another point we are having a bit of a 'brainstorm' on BSC
right at this very moment and it may end up being a bit different from my
original document on that subject - we are hoping to roll in some extra
functionality here. Inparticular I would keep clear of the 'compound'
status
messages / control (anything involved with the 00 UID) - but I suspect
you're not using them too much now with one input and output. It may change
but I think whatever you do here would stand you in good stead for whatever
comes out as definitive. You can regard the current BSC as a test/trail
schema.

Just out of interest - how much codespace, Ram and Flash are you
using - and (being lazy) what are the capabilities of the 629 in this
respect ?

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=xlvIEuCT_Rp_v9K2zqLiNtfO-aTxkIoVeOG9drQmUQyhP1lYDKjppvFznJ0oqZO3iTRacjGrFwulOwQVzuQxGK4f">pbarrett@r...</a>]
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=ZDx_SA83bATZQlc4u1tFLyniTK0U0UX4ri3z16uk4cBb9uu7BAtHYV7GWT2vwJ7WrJWzhrSJMjZPefQN0lHjtjodipa_">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>