Re: Duplicated xAP messages

  • Subject: Re: Duplicated xAP messages
  • From: Michael McSharry
  • Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 06:26:00 +0000

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
Transitional//EN">
<DIV><FONT face="Arial" size="2">I'm back
and gave it a try.&nbsp; I tried the xAPListeningIP first and then
added the xAPBroadcastIP on the second attempt.&nbsp; I placed them in
the viewer.exe.config file in the application
area.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial" size="2">I tried it
with both W2K and XP.&nbsp; In all cases I received the error message
Application has generated an exception that could not be
handled.&nbsp;&nbsp; Process id = 0x478(1144), Thread id=0x854
(2132).&nbsp; Of course the process id changed each time, but the
Common Language Runtime Debuggin Services message box appeared each
time.&nbsp; I then removed then new additions and was able to start the
viewer without errors and of course with message
duplications.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV>----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<DIV><B>From:</B> <A title="lists@xxxxxxx"
href="mailto:lists@xxxxxxx";>Stuart
Booth</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A
title="xAP_developer@xxxxxxx" href="mailto:xAP_developer@xxxxxxx";>xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</A>
</DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Saturday, February 28, 2004 7:11
AM</DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Re: [xAP_developer] Duplicated xAP
messages</DIV>
<DIV></DIV><TT>On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 15:05:43 +0000, James
<<A href="mailto:James@xxxxxxx";>James@xxxxxxx</A>>
wrote:>Sweet,&nbsp; that did the job.. scratch one of the todo
list.EXCELLENT !Thanks go then to Patrick who provided me with a clue that
made merealise there was a solution already in place for this.I hope this
helps with your problem too now, Michael?S-- Stuart Booth <<A
href="mailto:stuart@xxxxxxx";>stuart@xxxxxxx</A>>xAPFramework.net
- a xAP software development framework for .net<A href="http://www.xapautomation.org/";>http://www.xapautomation.org/</A>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<A href="http://www.xapframework.net/";>http://www.xapframework.net/</A></TT>