Re: Red Rat 3 / IR Schema

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 21:10:11 -0700, "Michael McSharry"
<mcs101main@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>I'm not familiar with the RedRat3, but based upon the schema definition
>assume that it is programmed externally to associate codes with devices
and
>keys.

I realised just now that another IR receiver we need to support with
our changes is that of the Squeezebox/SliMP3. It is more similar in
some ways to the RedRat mechanism than to the HomeSeer system.

Max Barker has written up a guide to customising that which I will be
including with the SlimServer Connector.

These are the only 2 such devices I have in my own home at this time,
so they're the only two I've experienced.

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/