From: Edward Pearson [mailto:edward.mailgroup@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 06 July 2004 21:04
To: xAP_developer@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [xAP_developer] xAP Framework - x10 Connector

Alistair,
=20
The .net X10 connector is two-way so it should behave as you describe.
It'd be helpful if you could take a look at the log file that it produces,
commlog.txt which you will find alongside the plugin dll. This documents
al=
the interactions with the CM11.
=20
One comment on your message below: you say, "this would then toggle
the G1
light and turn it off", it would turn it on (maybe that's just a
typo), and
there's no 'toggle' function, you have to send 'command=3Don' and
'command=3Doff' explicitly.
=20
I'm now going to go and plug my X10 stuff together and check it out - I've
still not unpacked from UKHA04!
=20
Edward