Re: xAP applications & Schema

  • Subject: Re: xAP applications & Schema
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:05:00 +0000

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:02:52 +0000, Stuart Booth
<<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=QZkKShb3rpF46kJ4U9mWaKI1fbKO6fbXoNT6XKywSNDGcgY6FHRBrD7U14INZRBUcQiqIUvXZFFshsxgcQ">lists@x...</a>>

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=iGhNe6j2CyeVkyoQL9m8ZJo_yh5WIwyjWCIcyEk0jjiJvGz_NeVDlyelBE3VIiD387WUsmTZIcdpVRuTCAv887n_">mcs101main@w...</a>>
wrote:

>>Stuart, is there anything I need to do to take you up on your
offer?

>No, not really, it's a small wee task. I'll sort it out tonight.

Or I would have done if I hadn't fallen asleep so early!!!

Oops,

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=tsxor4yMhkJjOuXF6l-JPjdL9dEfP68_-Io5d2HVRx8PajTyK3vjMx5tZwPlgwabhmEy1AW2bu1aQkyCXOVS">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net