Re: xAP applications & Schema

  • Subject: Re: xAP applications & Schema
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 23:04:00 +0000

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 13:03:35 -0800, "Michael McSharry"
<<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=O6_0VjEMPA7V5NWqSmEu9b7JIJUG3US8_pDyiPkdBifklad-8AbV3NY1U0IOREV5JQSHoQGzw-38A9uhlV4gruOhoQ">mcs101main@w...</a>>
wrote:

>Thank You, Is there anything to be done to publish the schema
extensions I'm
using for Audrey. I noticed that some sites publish their product's schema
on
the site. I do not have a web page that I want to make visible to the
world.

--

I tend to update the schema that I 'maintain' on both xAPFramework.net
and xAPAutomation.org. I keep a master document which I include with

If you leave that with me I can include your extensions that you
posted earlier into the document and then to the various web pages.
It's not much effort at all.

Just remind me if I forget. I keep meaning to look into finding a nice
web enabled ToDo list that I can update from anywhere (p/w protected
of course), perhaps with public sections I can let others access on a
case-by-case basis (and maybe even allow them to update it too).

I'm also meaning to look into some bug tracking s/w so I don't lose
track of problems I need to fix. At the moment things are just in a
(very) long text file list. I'm sure I can do better.

Just as a general aside, I'm currently fiddling with configuration
files to save settings to, so you don't need to swap <app>.exe.config
files around every time I update something.

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=Aqr2BMNAD8gzIAGdpSJC1CY5qxCMH2w3yTcFUtIX1oKFsKAsgNVsD6302t49M_0qyLXJjCcRnnT-U5Uz2MDXNg">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net